Monday, December 12, 2011

Dr. Darm, Laserlift Testimonial with Jan






Patient Jan shares her experience with Dr. Darm's Laserlift at Aesthetic Medicine and tells us how she has exceeded her expectations.

Here is the transcript of her video testimony:

"Dr. Darm is so good at explaining what I could expect that I was really confident that the results would be as he said and it really exceeded my expectations. Having this procedure has given me the confidence that when I look away I want to look then I would not think about it."

Our exclusive Laserlift procedure can significantly reduce fine lines and wrinkles.

If you want to look as young as you feel, visit drdarm.com then call us at (503 697 9777 for a free consultation.

Holiday special offer for the Laserlift: FREE 15 units of BOTOX when you purchase a Laserlift package.