Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Dr. Darm, New Year's Resolution



Many of us have losing weight as one of our new year's resolutions. Here with a solution that really works, Dr. Darm along with Patsy Lynn.

Patsy Lynn let's talk about you first. You've been telling folks that you lost 112 lbs.
"Actually, as of last Monday's weigh, it's a 118 lbs." she answered.

Wow! Fantastic! So how did you managed to do that? That's a lot!
"Well, I found out about Dr. Darm's program and it turns out it's pretty close to where I live which was very convenient. I went to check it out and the office manager explains the program to me and I was just at the point in my life where I was ready to get healthy. I was very unhappy on how I look and how I felt." Patsy answered back.

Looking at the before and after. You look like a whole new person.
"Yes I feel like a whole new person." she said.

I assume you've tried other things before it.
"I did. I tried every other program and diet out there. But the support of this clinic, the nutritionist, the medical supervision knowing that I was gonna have my blood levels check, I just thought that this was the way to go." she added."

Dr. Darm tell us how this program works and there are options for everyone, right?
"This is medically supervised and the reason that it works so well...the average person loses 40 t0 60 lbs. Patsy's done so much better she's such a great patient but we do liquid fasting program and it's high in protein low in fat, low in carbs, and it's the Atkins principle and that is why the appetite disorder disappears and people lose so much weight. We use medical suppressant appetites as well if needed and of course it's medically supervised with the dietitians and the nutritionist will meet weekly with our patients to educate them. So it's really complete and totally medically supervised weight loss program."

We have met a lot people who have lost weight and then gained it all back because it haven't changed lifestyle or they have missed something. How do you cover that for people? Is that through the education?
"It is through the education. The weekly classes with the dietitians are extremely helpful. Support within the rest of the group, and exercise is encourage. And I exercise regularly now."

Did you exercise at the start?
"It was very difficult to get into exercising. I hated it. But I know it was important and I just made myself try and do it and made myself do it and now I exercise 5 to 6 times a week at least."

The way you feel now, when you see yourself were you surprise?
"I am surprise every time I walk by store friend or look into the mirror. I am joyous! That's what it is. I have more energy than I think I ever had."

Patsy Lynn you look great, congratulations again!

Call (1-888) 697 9717 for a free consultation.